Sunday 5 August 2012

Most Attractive Women?

Here we have the top 5 most attractive women.

Maybe..I wouldn't actually know..

1. Elizabeth Taylor

2. Milla Jovovich

3. Freida Pinto

4. Ava Gardner

5. Marilyn Monroe

Seeing these...I'm not sure how correct they are. My being a woman of the heterosexual group, what I think is pretty or attractive in the female population...probably isn't.

BUT.

When I see
32. Megan Fox
I kind of want to tear my eyes out. Her features seem creepy and alien..like her face wants to wrap my soul in space gunk and then devour it.

Just saying.

Moving further down I found one girl who seemed very pretty...I really didn't think she belonged quite so far down the list.
34. Halle Berry
I think she's pretty because of all the natural earth tones. But mneh...what do I know?

How come all the most attractive people in the world are celebrities?
What about the rest of the world's population?
Where are they?


http://www.listal.com/list/top-100-most-beautiful-women

No comments:

Post a Comment